KAA are pleased to announce that a bespoke programme is now available to help you use all data effectively to improve student outcomes.
Building on your existing skills and knowledge, our sessions are designed to move you from data literacy to data mastery over a period of 3-6 weeks.
Key areas covered
- How to use baseline data to have an impact on attainment: Learn how to do more with baseline data than just set targets.
- How to identify educational deficits: Discover strategies to identify and address specific areas of weakness in your students’ learning.
- How to use all forms of data to improve teaching and learning: Develop the skills to combine pastoral and academic data streams to get a clearer window on the progress and needs of your students to inform teaching and learning practices and improve outcomes.
- How attitude impacts on attainment: Understand the importance of student perceptions and learn how aptitude and attitudinal data work together to support high levels of attainment.
- How to enhance your Microsoft Excel skills to help automate aspects of your analysis and learn how to tell the story of your data with clear visualisations.
Our courses are designed to meet the unique needs of you and your school and can be delivered in-person or online.