Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for coordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc.)
This four-day leadership programme provides the opportunity for middle managers to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing.
- To deepen middle managers’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours.
- To extend middle managers’ knowledge and understanding about leadership.
- To develop leadership skills.
Key areas covered
- personal leadership skills and qualities
- the role of the middle leader/manager
- our current educational agenda
- an emotionally intelligent leader
- effective professional development
- working with teams
- giving feedback
- coaching for improvement
- making meetings more exciting
- improving teaching and learning in your area
- holding people to account
- presentation skills