Existing Senior and Middle Leaders working in Primary or Secondary Schools.
This programme provides an ideal progression route from the KAA Leading Learning from the Middle programme.
- To develop leadership confidence and competence.
- To encourage leadership accountability for an identified area of school performance.
- To identify an area for school improvement then design and implement a clear action plan to impact positively on performance.
Key areas covered
- within school variation
- analysing, interpreting and applying information from data
- measuring impact
- leading and managing change
- enquiry based research into classroom practice
- holding people to account
- leading and motivating people
- observing and improving learning.