Teaching Assistants working in primary or secondary.
A two-day programme is designed to enable Teaching Assistants to develop successful, professional partnerships with class teachers and increase the positive impact of their interventions and support. Packed with practical ideas and techniques to support learning for all pupils, the programme is interactive and engaging.
- To explore effective strategies for effective and professional classroom partnerships (TAs and Teachers).
- To consider practical and successful interventions to accelerate pupil learning and progress.
- To plan to use strategies and resources in the classroom to impact positively on learning and progress.
Key areas covered
- classroom partnerships and communication
- planning successful activities and interventions
- positive classroom relationships
- engaging with planning, assessment and feedback
- using the HLTA standards
- checking your impact