A positive organisational culture develops staff and promotes a sense of belonging and trust enabling openness, collaboration and engagement. Developing such a culture is perhaps the most important leadership task for the senior team of any school.
This 3-day bespoke programme will explore the importance of a positive organisational culture and how key strategies and leadership behaviours can support the development of a truly collaborative and engaged staff team.
- Exploring practical strategies and techniques for Senior Leaders focusing on developing a positive culture.
- To consider the importance of culture in organisations and team.
- To explore strategies to develop a sense of belonging and trust.
- To identify actions and techniques to improve collaboration and engagement.
- To create a plan to further develop the culture of your school.
Key areas covered
- Defining and understanding organisational and team culture;
- Identifying the central elements of a positive culture;
- Practical actions to develop a positive culture of belonging, engagement and trust; and
- Designing a plan to further develop your school culture.
Participants will leave the three-day programme confident, inspired and ready for action.