KAA are delighted to be working with Nord Anglia International School, Manila and The British School of Tashkent to be offering this exciting 2 day Conference for Teachers and Leaders on ‘English as an Additional Language’.
The conference is being held on the 4th-5th April 2020 at the Nord Anglia International School, Manila, Philippines
A two-day conference exploring practical strategies to support language learners in schools.
|ALL for all: Academic Language and Literacy for all students – Elizabeth Allen, Deputy Director of the Centre for Academic Language and Development at the University of Bristol
Workshops to include:
- Using technology/new technology to accelerate language development and to support EAL students
- Bilingual education in a plurilingual setting: overcoming the challenges for leaders and teachers
- Educating for Global Citizenship: from theory to classroom practice
- Bilingual learning adventures – how to be a master builder.
- Leading and managing your EAL provision
- Developing a high performing EAL Team
- Quality first for all learners: how language focused teaching can improve standards for all learners
- Let’s talk about EAL: Tacking the EAL issue: approaches to developing a sustainable, successful EAL strategy
- From policy to practice – creating a bilingual curriculum
| Nord Anglia International School, Manila
4th-5th April 2020
Delegate fee £175 per person
Contact Kate Beetlestone [email protected] to express interest and reserve your place