Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to be offering our hugely popular and successful Senior Leadership programme ‘Stepping Up into Senior Leadership’ as a remote programme this spring. KAA will be delivering
Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to be offering our hugely popular and successful Senior Leadership programme ‘Stepping Up into Senior Leadership’ as a remote programme this spring.
KAA will be delivering this programme remotely in group facilitated sessions with access to the award winning KAA Online Learning Platform.
- Wednesday 4th May
- Thursday 5th May
This two day programme explores the opportunities and challenges presented by Senior Leadership. Recent research into effective and successful leadership practices underpins the activities and strategies included in the programme. Participants will have the opportunity to review and extend their leadership learning and will leave the programme, confident and inspired, ready for action.
Aspiring, recently appointed and experienced Senior Leaders in schools.
This programme is personalised to each cohort, taking account of prior knowledge and experience, and extending each participant’s understanding and skills.
- To further develop participants’ knowledge, understanding and skills of leadership and management.
- To consider current research and excellent practice around key leadership and management activities.
- To identify practical, creative and motivational approaches to leading and managing in your school.
Key areas covered
- leading AND managing;
- leading and managing change;
- setting and communicating vison and values;
- knowing and evaluating in your context;
- improving teaching and learning;
- personality types and interaction;
- difficult conversations and accountability;
- leadership styles and skills; and
- tools and techniques for strategic planning.
KAA Presenter – Jayne Bennion
Testimonials for Stepping Up
I would definitely recommend this training as I have found it very insightful. It has made me stop and think about my own practice and what I need to do to hopefully be a more efficient Leader. Shona Sims, EYFS Coordinator, The Royal British School, Cairo – Jan 2021
The best thing has been the chance to pause and reflect on my journey as a leader and what I need to do as I continue my journey. Grant Fraser, Head of MFL, The British School in Tokyo – Jan 2021
I can’t recommend this course highly enough for aspirant Senior Leaders or Middle Leaders moving to larger faculties/schools/depts. If/when I am in a position to impact this area I will recommend that my team engage with a course like this. Simon Dodd, Assistant Head Academic, Head of Science and Chemistry, Al Rabeeh Academy – Jan 2021
4 (Wednesday) 6:00 am - 5 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
Book a place
2 day Event (4th-5th May 2022)
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!