Karen Ardley Associates is excited to be working in partnership with Taaleem International School providers in the UAE to create professional learning hubs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. As part of
Karen Ardley Associates is excited to be working in partnership with Taaleem International School providers in the UAE to create professional learning hubs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
As part of the wide range of professional learning on offer, KAA are delighted to be offering the hugely popular and successful Senior Leadership programme ‘Stepping Up into Senior Leadership’.
The programme will be offered in person on site in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
Monday 25th April – Tuesday 26th April 2022 – Dubai
Wednesday 27th April – Thursday 28th April 2022 – Abu Dhabi
Jayne Bennion will be delivering this programme.
This two day programme explores the opportunities and challenges presented by Senior Leadership. Recent research into effective and successful leadership practices underpins the activities and strategies included in the programme. Participants will have the opportunity to review and extend their leadership learning and will leave the programme, confident and inspired, ready for action.
Aspiring, recently appointed and experienced Senior Leaders in schools.
This programme is personalised to each cohort, taking account of prior knowledge and experience, and extending each participant’s understanding and skills.
- To further develop participants’ knowledge, understanding and skills of leadership and management.
- To consider current research and excellent practice around key leadership and management activities.
- To identify practical, creative and motivational approaches to leading and managing in your school.
Key areas covered
- leading AND managing;
- leading and managing change;
- setting and communicating vison and values;
- knowing and evaluating in your context;
- improving teaching and learning;
- personality types and interaction;
- difficult conversations and accountability;
- leadership styles and skills; and
- tools and techniques for strategic planning.
KAA Presenter – Jayne Bennion
Testimonials for Stepping Up
I would definitely recommend this training as I have found it very insightful. It has made me stop and think about my own practice and what I need to do to hopefully be a more efficient Leader. Shona Sims, EYFS Coordinator, The Royal British School, Cairo – Jan 2021
The best thing has been the chance to pause and reflect on my journey as a leader and what I need to do as I continue my journey. Grant Fraser, Head of MFL, The British School in Tokyo – Jan 2021
I can’t recommend this course highly enough for aspirant Senior Leaders or Middle Leaders moving to larger faculties/schools/depts. If/when I am in a position to impact this area I will recommend that my team engage with a course like this. Simon Dodd, Assistant Head Academic, Head of Science and Chemistry, Al Rabeeh Academy – Jan 2021
27 (Wednesday) 8:30 am - 28 (Thursday) 3:30 pm
Raha International School, Abu Dhabi
Karen Ardley Associates[email protected]