Stepping Up into Senior Leadership
PROGRAMME OUTLINE KAA are delighted delivering this popular two day programme at Park Lane International School in Prague on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October 2023. This programme explores the opportunities and
KAA are delighted delivering this popular two day programme at Park Lane International School in Prague on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October 2023.
This programme explores the opportunities and challenges presented by Senior Leadership.
Recent research into effective and successful leadership practices underpins the activities and strategies included in the programme.
Participants will have the opportunity to review and extend their leadership learning and will leave the programme, confident and inspired, ready for action.
Aspiring, recently appointed and experienced Senior Leaders in schools.
This programme is personalised to each cohort, taking account of prior knowledge and experience, and extending each participant’s understanding and skills.
- To further develop participants’ knowledge, understanding and skills of leadership and management.
- To consider current research and excellent practice around key leadership and management activities.
- To identify practical, creative and motivational approaches to leading and managing in your school.
KEY AREAS COVERED
- leading AND managing;
- leading and managing change;
- setting and communicating vison and values;
- knowing and evaluating in your context;
- improving teaching and learning;
- personality types and interaction;
- difficult conversations and accountability;
- leadership styles and skills and
- tools and techniques for strategic planning.
This 2 day programme is being delivered in person on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October 2023.
PRESENTER – Dr David Porritt
I would definitely recommend this training as I have found it very insightful. It has made me stop and think about my own practice and what I need to do to hopefully be a more efficient Leader. Shona Sims, EYFS Coordinator, The Royal British School, Cairo
The best thing has been the chance to pause and reflect on my journey as a leader and what I need to do as I continue my journey. Grant Fraser, Head of MFL, The British School in Tokyo
I can’t recommend this course highly enough for aspirant Senior Leaders or Middle Leaders moving to larger faculties/schools/depts. If/when I am in a position to impact this area I will recommend that my team engage with a course like this. Simon Dodd, Assistant Head Academic, Head of Science and Chemistry, Al Rabeeh Academy
7 (Saturday) 8:30 am - 8 (Sunday) 4:00 pm
Park Lane International School, Prague
Book a place
2 day event - 7th and 8th October
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!