Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to offer this blended learning programme ‘Performance Management’ as part of the KAA Blended Learning Calendar for 2021. This programme
Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to offer this blended learning programme ‘Performance Management’ as part of the KAA Blended Learning Calendar for 2021.
This programme will explore current best practices in Staff Performance Review.
Participants will be taken through the process of planning, setting objectives, monitoring and evidence collection leading to performance review. At each stage guidance will be provided on making the process an engaging and motivating experience for Reviewers and Reviewees.
- To deepen your awareness of the background and application of performance management processes in the context of your organisation’s setting.
- To extend your understanding of performance management as a developmental process for both the individual and your organisation.
- To support you with “tools” and ideas as you further develop a greater understanding on how to establish a robust performance management system with appraisal reviews that have lasting impact.
This course will run for three and a half hours over two sessions, plus additional online self-study:
Session 1: 24th May 2021 8am-9.30am BST (GMT +1)
Session 2: 14th June 2021 8am-10am BST (GMT +1)
Performance Management Reviewers, Senior and Middle Leaders
Delivery and Format
This programme will use a blended approach of facilitated online discussion and online self-study using the KAA Online Learning Platform.
- Facilitated group session – 24th May 2021 8am-9.30am BST (GMT +1)
- Self- study online module which includes film, audio and presentations
- In school reflections, activities to support discussions and implementation.
- Facilitated group session to review progress and prepare for the next steps –14th June 2021 8am-10am BST (GMT +1)
The facilitated sessions will be delivered using Zoom and the online self-study modules will be accessed via KAA Online Learning Platform.
£125 per delegate
To book a place, please email [email protected]
Places are limited so we do recommend booking early.
As a successful teacher, leader and Headteacher, Brian Rossiter has always been passionate about learning and leadership. Having taught and led in several secondary schools across the North of England, Brian now works with a wide range of classroom practitioners and leaders from schools throughout the UK and abroad.
Some of his most recent work has involved teachers, Headteachers and Middle Leaders from primary, secondary and special schools in England and Senior and Middle Leaders in International Schools in Germany, Kenya, Nigeria and Egypt.
Brian understands the opportunities and challenges faced by leaders at all levels. He believes in empowering leaders, teachers and support teams to experiment, take professional risks and improve the life chances of their students. The desire to simplify national and international requirements and apply them to the local context drives his work. As a facilitator, he is able to contextualise the research and theory into practical, easy to implement strategies for all teachers and leaders to implement in order to improve their practice.
Brian continues to work on his passion for the leadership of outstanding teaching and learning.
(Monday) 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Blended Learning Event