Working with leaders from across the various teaching and learning communities at Kuwait English School, this bespoke programme will combine face to face sessions, remotely facilitated sessions and blended learning sessions underpinned by the award winning KAA Online platform.
- Reviewing current practices to identify and share strengths
- Exploration of recent evidence-based research into classroom practice (EEF, Rosenshine, Wiliam etc)
- Identification of the key factors having a positive effect on student learning
- Designing and developing a Teaching and Learning Charter for KES
- Setting up Teacher Learning Communities and considering the modus operandi and agendas.