Leading Learning from the Middle
Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to deliver our successful and popular 4 day Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ in early 2023. This four day programme will be delivered
Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to deliver our successful and popular 4 day Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ in early 2023.
This four day programme will be delivered by KAA Facilitator Ann McPhee:
Day 1-2: February 8th and 9th 2023
Day 3: March 1st 2023
Day 4: March 29th 2023.
Timings each day will be 6am-1pm GMT.
This four day programme provides the opportunity for middle managers to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing
Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc.)
- To deepen middle leaders’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours
- To extend middle leaders’ knowledge and understanding about leadership
- To develop leadership skills
Key Areas Covered
- personal leadership skills and qualities;
- the role of the middle leader/leader;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- making meetings more exciting;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- holding people to account; and
- presentation skills.
Presenter – Ann McPhee
‘I have been teaching for more years than I care to count and this was, without shadow of doubt, the most absorbing, practical, rewarding learning experience I have ever had. I am very grateful.’ British School of Brussels
‘It has been transformational in my own development as a leader. Be ready to self-reflect, be your best self and you will fly.’ Scott McDiarmid, Doha College,
‘Well-structured programme, excellent resources, experienced leader/trainer. Content all relevant and useful. Perfect for new leaders and excellent for more experienced leaders to refresh and refocus.’ Ailsa Frazer, Prague British International School, May 2021
(Monday) 5:19 pm - 5:19 pm
Book a place
This programme is now underway and further bookings are not available.
4 day event (8-9th Feb, 1st March, 29th March)
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!