Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to be offering the successful and popular 4 day Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ face to face at Budapest British International School
Karen Ardley Associates are delighted to be offering the successful and popular 4 day Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ face to face at Budapest British International School in Budapest Hungary in September 2022.
Our first face to face Middle Leader programme since the start of the pandemic, and we are very excited about welcoming participants to the programme.
This four day programme will be delivered face to face by KAA Director Dr David Porritt on 21st -24th September 2022.
This four day programme provides the opportunity for middle managers to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing
Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc.)
- To deepen middle managers’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours
- To extend middle managers’ knowledge and understanding about leadership
- To develop leadership skills
Key Areas Covered
- personal leadership skills and qualities;
- the role of the middle leader/manager;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- making meetings more exciting;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- holding people to account; and
- presentation skills.
Presenter – Dr David Porritt
‘I have been teaching for more years than I care to count and this was, without shadow of doubt, the most absorbing, practical, rewarding learning experience I have ever had. I am very grateful.’ British School of Brussels
‘It has been transformational in my own development as a leader. Be ready to self-reflect, be your best self and you will fly.’ Scott McDiarmid, Doha College,
‘Well-structured programme, excellent resources, experienced leader/trainer. Content all relevant and useful. Perfect for new leaders and excellent for more experienced leaders to refresh and refocus.’ Ailsa Frazer, Prague British International School, May 2021
21 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 24 (Saturday) 4:00 pm
Budapest British International School