Karen Ardley Associates is delighted to be delivering our hugely successful Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ remotely. The programme will be delivered remotely using the zoom platform across
Karen Ardley Associates is delighted to be delivering our hugely successful Middle Leader Programme ‘Leading Learning from the Middle’ remotely.
The programme will be delivered remotely using the zoom platform across sessions in October and November 2021
Basman Zora, KAA Consultant will be delivering this 4 day workshop.
This four day programme provides the opportunity for middle managers to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing
This four day programme will run over the following sessions with intersessional activities:
Day 1 and 2: Thursday 14th and Friday 15th October 2021.
Day 3: Thursday 4th November 2021
Day 4: Friday 19th November 2021
Days will run 6am-12pm BST (GMT + 1 hour)
Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc.)
- To deepen middle managers’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours
- To extend middle managers’ knowledge and understanding about leadership
- To develop leadership skills
Key Areas Covered
- personal leadership skills and qualities;
- the role of the middle leader/manager;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- making meetings more exciting;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- holding people to account; and
- presentation skills.
‘The quality of this programme is exceptional, and the facilitation by zoom incredible. I think I will be able to see the impact from day 1. Thank you’ Alexis Toye, Redbridge School, Lisbon
‘I have been teaching for more years than I care to count and this was, without shadow of doubt, the most absorbing, practical, rewarding learning experience I have ever had. I am very grateful.’ Corinna Bliss
‘It has been transformational in my own development as a leader. Be ready to self-reflect, be your best self and you will fly.’ Scott McDiarmid, Doha College,
(Thursday) 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Blended Learning Event
Karen Ardley Associates[email protected]