Leading Learning from the Middle
KAA are delighted to delivering our flagship middle leadership programme in Hong Kong in March 2024.This four-day leadership programme, provides the opportunity for middle leaders to improve their leadership
KAA are delighted to delivering our flagship middle leadership programme in Hong Kong in March 2024.
This four-day leadership programme, provides the opportunity for middle leaders to improve their leadership behaviours and develop the skills required to make real changes to standards in their area of responsibility.
The programme will start will be delivered face to face in Hong Kong by KAA Director, Jayne Bennion.
Previous participants have found the programme inspirational and life changing
Aspiring or middle managers currently responsible for co-ordinating or managing a subject or aspect of school provision (eg. Subject, SENCO, Faculty, Assessment, Key Stage, Year Group etc.)
- To deepen middle leaders’ understanding of themselves and their leadership behaviours
- To extend middle leaders’ knowledge and understanding about leadership
- To develop leadership skills
KEY AREAS COVERED
- personal leadership skills and qualities;
- the role of the middle leader;
- our current educational agenda;
- an emotionally intelligent leader;
- effective professional development;
- working with teams;
- giving feedback;
- coaching for improvement;
- making meetings more exciting;
- improving teaching and learning in your area;
- holding people to account; and
- presentation skills.
Programme Dates & Location
Monday 11th March – Thursday 14th March 2024
Face-to-face days will be held in Hong Kong, venue tbc.
KAA Director and facilitator Jayne Bennion will be delivering this programme
‘I have been teaching for more years than I care to count and this was, without shadow of doubt, the most absorbing, practical, rewarding learning experience I have ever had. I am very grateful.’ British School of Brussels
‘It has been transformational in my own development as a leader. Be ready to self-reflect, be your best self and you will fly.’ Scott McDiarmid, Doha College,
‘Well-structured programme, excellent resources, experienced leader/trainer. Content all relevant and useful. Perfect for new leaders and excellent for more experienced leaders to refresh and refocus.’ Ailsa Frazer, Prague British International School
march 11 (Monday) - 14 (Thursday)