KAA are delighted to be invited to speak at the third annual Global Assessment Conference. The conference brings together school leaders, teachers and assessment experts
KAA are delighted to be invited to speak at the third annual Global Assessment Conference.
The conference brings together school leaders, teachers and assessment experts to share their experience, knowledge and practical advice.
The week’s sessions will explore different perspectives of looking at data:
- Ensuring consistency across a group
- The importance of spatial cognitive ability and how to develop it
- Primary and secondary approaches to literacy
- Empowering students with their own data
KAA Workshop, led by Jayne Bennion
Using your data – becoming data wise as well as data rich
Does your school make the most of the data you have? Are you confident that the right data reaches the right people in your school?
This workshop will support school leaders and data managers to develop their strategic use of data to inform improvement. It will explore the data needed by each layer of leadership in your school and the key questions everyone should be asking of the data.
– Why is the evidence important in the context of effective evaluation?
– Who needs to know what and why?
– What is your data telling you? What questions should you be asking?
– Key questions used to drive an evidence-based view of excellence: Case study – British School of Amsterdam
The workshop will draw on materials available on the KAA Online platform. Participants can choose to build on the workshop by joining a Blended Programme of Professional Learning with KAA.
(Monday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am