Assessment for Learning in the Early Years
Assessment for Learning in the Early YearsAbu Dhabimon10apr(apr 10)8:30 amtue11(apr 11)4:00 pm8:30 am - 4:00 pm (11) Al Nayfa KG, Abu Dhabi
KAA are delighted to be offering this two-day programme on Assessment for Learning on 10th-11th April 2023 in Abu Dhabi. There is
KAA are delighted to be offering this two-day programme on Assessment for Learning on 10th-11th April 2023 in Abu Dhabi.
There is a wealth of evidence to say that Assessment for Learning/Reactive Teaching can have a significant impact on learning when it is implemented effectively. This programme combines recent research findings with practical techniques focused on developing self-evaluative learners. Throughout the programme, formative assessment approaches are modelled and shared. Participants will be engaged and inspired, leaving the programme with confidence to implement effective strategies to ensure their children progress rapidly as successful learners.
Teachers and Leaders in KG and Grade 1 and 2
- To extend and deepen the knowledge, understanding and skills associated with Assessment for Learning/Reactive Teaching.
- To work collaboratively to identify and share practical learning activities to develop childrens’ self-evaluative skills.
- To develop confidence and enthusiasm in implementing early years practice based on formative assessment
Key Areas Covered
- why formative assessment is critical;
- current practice in formative assessment;
- in the moment planning;
- group work;
- creating a shared vision and practice for formative assessment; and
- setting up and running Teacher Learning Communities.
Programme Dates and Location
Monday 10th – Tuesday 11th April 2023
This programme will be hosted by Al Nayfa KG, Abu Dhabi
£395 per person which includes access to all resources including relevant self-study modules on the KAA Online Learning Platform
10 (Monday) 8:30 am - 11 (Tuesday) 4:00 pm
Al Nayfa KG, Abu Dhabi
Book a place
2 day event 10th-11th April 2023